Friday, December 27, 2013

launch of louisesaxton.com

Dear followers

I'm very excited to announce that my new website is officially launched - you can find more about my art practice at louisesaxton.com













On the website is a page called "journal" which will replace this blog in respect to my art practice












There is also a link to me on Facebook - Louise Saxton Artist
















thank you all so much for following this blog and I do hope you will follow me there as you have done here….

3 comments:

  1. I am on my way to your new site! don't want to miss any of your art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new site..and how it is organized..but I don't see where I can follow...did I miss something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. good point robbie, thanks for the feedback. I will check with my web designer as it's set up as a journal not a blog. will let you know. cheers Louise

    ReplyDelete